how to make a dirty caesar
Ready to Chill
Seasonal Drink Recipes: Dirty Caesar 🍸🫒
By Home Cook: Romina Valdivia | @itsrominoms
- 2 oz of vodka
- 2 oz of olive juice
- 1 small can of clamato juice
- 3-5 dashes of tabasco or hot sauce
- 2-3 dashes of worcestershire sauce
- steak seasoning for rim or celery salt
- 3 olives or peppers
- 1 thick slice of salami
- 1 leafy celery stalk
- 1 cube of cheese
- 1 lemon wedge
- Rub a wedge of lime around the rim of a tall glass and dip it onto a shallow plate of steak seasoning or celery salt.
- Next, fill the glass with ice.
- Then add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir, garnish, and enjoy!