how to make a peach and grapefruit sangria
Ready to Chill
Seasonal Drink Recipes: Peach and Grapefruit Sangria 🍑
By Home Cook: Romina Valdivia | @itsrominoms
- 3 fresh ripe peaches, sliced
- 1 large pink grapefruits, sliced
- 1 carton peach juice
- 1 can peach seltzer
- 1 bottle ginger beer
- 1 bottles white wine or moscato
- Add sliced peaches and grapefruit to a large pitcher.
- Then add lots of ice.
- Pour in wine, peach juice, ginger beer and seltzer.
- Serve in glasses with more ice.
- Optional: garnish with edible flowers.