how to make an ube bubble tea
Ready to Chill
Seasonal Drink Recipes: Ube Bubble Tea 🧋
By Home Cook: Romina Valdivia | @itsrominoms
- ½ cup black tapioca pearls
- 2 cups black tea
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 cups strong black tea
- 1 can coconut milk
- Cook tapioca pearls according to instructions on the package.
- In a container to store your cooked tapioca, mix ¼ cup brown sugar and ¼ cup boiling water until the sugar is dissolved.
- Strain the boba and add to the brown sugar syrup. Allow to cool.
- Steep 2 cups of strong black tea. Set aside.
- Now mix ½ cup ube spread with a small splash of coconut milk, just to loosen the ube spread.
- Assemble the drink by layering the tapioca pearls first, then a couple tablespoons of ube, lots of ice and finally pour over the black tea. Enjoy!