how to make frozen strawberry and mint ice cubes with prosecco
From Garden to Table
Seasonal December Recipe: Featuring strawberries and mint
By Home Cook: Romina Valdivia | @itsrominoms
- 1 pint fresh ripe strawberries
- 1 small bunch fresh mint
- 1 bottle prosecco
Wash and slice fresh strawberries.
- Pick a few mint leaves and gently tear into pieces.
- Fill the ice cube tray with strawberries and mint.
- Fill with water and freeze until frozen, approx. 4 or more hours.
- Once frozen, add your cubes to a glass and top with prosecco.
there are no comments yet. be the first one to post one!