how to make grilled shrimp skewers
From Garden to Table
Seasonal December Recipe: Featuring parsley, oregano, chiles, and lemon
By Home Cook: Romina Valdivia | @itsrominoms
- Large shrimps with the tail on and head off, 3 per skewer
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red hot chilli peppers, finely minced
- 2 lemons, for garnish
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt & pepper to taste
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
Combine olive oil, fresh herbs, garlic, chilies, lemon, and salt and pepper into a mason jar. Seal the jar and shake until well combined.
- Carefully thread the shrimp through the skewers, approx. 4 on each.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Set aside a half cup of the marinade to use for basting. Baste the shrimp skewers.
- Place the skewers carefully on a hot, greased grill. Cook for approx. 2 minutes on each side, basting frequently.
- Serve the skewers with generous spoonfuls of the vinaigrette and wedges of lemon.
there are no comments yet. be the first one to post one!